0 GARDEN UPDATE

It's almost time for the fall harvest and, because there isn't much bounty on my petite plantation, I have time to share some pics. For those of you unfamiliar, this spring I planted my first vegetable garden (complete with wattle fence).

My first garden experience began with feelings of total adoration and slowly morphed into general befuddlement. I've decide the song "Total Eclipse of the Heart" was written about Bonnie Tyler's backyard vegetable plants. Just listen to the lyrics- "Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now I'm only falling apart..."




Here's a succession of my statements from the summer describing what I mean:


"Look at how lovely my plants are!"-> "Don't you just adore my wattle fence?" -> "Hmm... I wonder what those yellow dots are?"-> "Wait, my tomato pants have a fungus?"-> "Hold on cucumbers, shouldn't you be green?"-> "Oh %$#!, those wretched squirrels!"


Now you have a sense of the general progression. But, I won't be derailed. I've learned a ton and there's still a bit of time left in the growing season!


More pictures:


[thanks!-for the images: (1) bonnie tyler: http://therecshow.com/category/media-weirdness/page/41/]

0 COMMENTS:

LEAVE A MESSAGE!